The Muse strives to build work more human by being a trusted resource for hundreds of 1000’s of other people as they stare occupation pride—now not correct one more job. Companies partner with The Muse as they conception to attract and occupy the suitable ability by living an real and compelling employer fable. Our mission is to assemble meaningful connections between companies and candidates to build the realm of labor—from the job search to occupation vogue—more private.
Because the Product Supervisor for Data & Analytics, you’ll work during Muse groups to steal our knowledge and analytics capabilities to the next stage. You’ll focus totally on knowledge products and insights for employers and be responsible for capturing knowledge around employer branding and the ability lifecycle. Leveraging these key insights, you’ll win and attain on product approach that expands our most recent and future knowledge choices.
How it’s most likely you’ll build an affect
- You’ll be the Recount of the Customer—it’s most likely you’ll perchance perhaps moreover very effectively be excited to exercise knowledge to cherish the consumer lag, and portion those insights during the crew. You do now not steal self-reported points at face value, and know how it’s most likely you’ll perchance perhaps moreover really provide an explanation for the core disaster at hand.
- You’ll be the proprietor of dimension capabilities during platforms, utilizing the approach, expertise and requirements to lift and analyze knowledge for Muse order material allotted during online channels.
- You’ll serve do up our product administration machine—it’s most likely you’ll perchance perhaps moreover very effectively be energized by defending Jira as much as this level, writing sure and high-quality specs, A/B testing, goal environment and defending our product and engineering machine running easily.
- You’ll be a partner to the engineering, knowledge science and develop groups, working very carefully with them besides to crew leads and stakeholders for pretty a few fair builds.
- You’ll lift and prioritize asks—as a product manager at The Muse, you’ll be on the receiving reside of plenty of tips and solutions from excited colleagues, users, and purchasers. You might be collecting and assessing those asks, synthesizing the data with quantitative or qualitative knowledge as wished, and making solutions to our SVP of Product and CTO to search out out what’s built, in step with your assumptions and our constraints.
- You’ll do up QA and malicious program prioritization—we don’t derive to ship bugs, but it’s most likely you’ll perchance perhaps moreover’t ship quick and be finest. You would moreover very effectively be taking a conception ahead to improving upon our gift QA direction of, and occupy a knack for prioritizing bugs (and shiny once they’re now not rate fixing) so that we are capable of focus as noteworthy effort as conceivable on recent capabilities.
- While your predominant focus would perhaps be knowledge products and insights for employers, you’ll moreover work with the person crew to leverage knowledge to drive person-person personalization, helping both job seekers and enlighten-getters enact staunch occupation pride.
Why we’ll esteem you
- You would moreover occupy 2-5 years of product administration expertise, and occupy labored with engineers on successful net and/or cell product/fair launches. Expertise working with a long way-off groups a plus, but now not required.
- You are smitten by knowledge, and can debate the merits of cookies versus pixel monitoring for off-relate and inferior platform knowledge sequence. Expertise working in adtech or on an analytics platform / knowledge-centered product a plus.
- You would moreover occupy technical acumen, and are savvy ample to ask the obedient questions of engineers and know what knowledge our engineers have to know sooner than starting up a fair. More apt technical expertise, in particular with our stack, is a plus.
- You would moreover very effectively be irregular, know whenever you happen to’re now not at the backside of the disaster, and ought to unruffled scratch below the floor with the obedient inquiries to build definite we understand what we’re constructing and why.
- You would moreover occupy distinctive severe reasoning and disaster solving skills. You’re ready to do out edge cases, determine dependencies, and lay out the if/then in any field. You likely ranking puzzles stress-free.
- You would moreover very effectively be versatile and contented with ambiguity, and know how it’s most likely you’ll perchance perhaps moreover conception at recent issues or knowledge and desire if any changes ought to unruffled be made.
- You would moreover occupy empathy in spades, for both our person and your colleagues.
- You would moreover very effectively be collaborative, diplomatic and humble, with prominent written and verbal verbal replace skills.
- You would moreover very effectively be hypothesis-driven, understand MVPs and intuitively mediate what the finest, smallest component we are capable of enact to check a hypothesis would perhaps perchance be.
- And come what might, you recognize that being a product manager carries the accountability to build definite we’re solving the very finest complications, and that the suitable alternate choices for those complications are built inside our constraints.
Why you’ll esteem us
- Data is central to our long-length of time product approach—on this fair, you’ll occupy the different to explore recent and modern ways to exercise knowledge to serve fulfill our mission.
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass ladies folks—Our founders mediate transparency is critical so that they really try to portion as noteworthy as they can about changes to The Muse approach, board meetings, and once they are wrestling with gigantic company-huge selections.
- The Muse really has—and sticks to—a “no assholes” coverage, so that it’s most likely you’ll perchance perhaps moreover arrive to work on an ordinary foundation shiny it’s most likely you’ll constantly be surrounded by upright other people that really care about you.
- We put money into growing our other people—for my section and professionally
- We provide unlimited dawdle—and we imply it!
In an replace fat of wordpress installs, our tech stack stands above the relaxation. Now we occupy created a custom net utility that builds on:
- Python three and Shuffle on the backend
- Typescript and react on the frontend
- Postgres, Elasticsearch and Redis for knowledge administration
- Node.js and Ruby on Rails for diverse instruments and products and providers
At The Muse, we mediate that enormous tips arrive from anywhere. We purple meat up a collaborative environment and value originate participation from other people with varied tips, experiences, and views. We mediate having a diverse crew makes The Muse a more animated and modern blueprint to work, and we strive daily to build The Muse a welcoming and inclusive blueprint for all.
If this would perhaps be your dream job, please submit a quilt letter and resume, so we are capable of earn to know you a little greater.